But, don't search aimlessly for your next business lead or opportunity - simply GRAB YOUR OOBS (Origin of Business Spreadsheet). Identify where each piece of your business originated, give it a catagory, then track the hell out of it. The trends can surprise you and best of all, they will serve as your roadmap for where to spend your time and resources. Your OOBS will allow you stay focused on activities that lead to paychecks.
Want to see my OOBS?
2010 top origins:
- Being in the office/grabbing phone leads/past phone lead repeat biz (5)
- Company relocation leads (4)
- All with (2): inactive client referral, neighborhood visibility/networking, general networking.....
2011 top origins:
- Company online lead generation tool/some incubated over time (5)
- Networking/keeping in touch with inactive realtors (4)
- All with (3): Local and State Association networking, neighborhood networking & visibility......
It took me about 30 minutes to get up-to-date with my OOBS tonight. Focus on your OOBS to reveal where your next paycheck will come from.